File your complaint online now. To file your complaint via fax, download and print the consumer complaint form.
Call us toll-free at 888-851-1920 (TTY: 7-1-1 via a relay service)
Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST
(After hours help is available through an interactive voice response system)
Federal Reserve Consumer Help observes Federal Reserve System holidays.
Send us a fax at 877-888-2520
Federal Reserve Consumer Help
PO Box 1200
Minneapolis, MN 55480
Privacy Act Statement
The information that you provide will permit the Federal Reserve to respond to consumer complaints and inquiries regarding practices by banks and other financial institutions supervised by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The information may be disclosed:
- to a Federal Reserve-regulated entity that is the subject of a complaint or inquiry;
- to third parties to the extent necessary to obtain information that is relevant to the resolution of a complaint or inquiry;
- for enforcement, statutory, and regulatory purposes;
- to another agency or Federal Reserve Bank;
- to a member of Congress; to the Department of Justice, a court, an adjudicative body or administrative tribunal, or a party in litigation;
- to contractors, agents, and others; and
- where security or confidentiality has been compromised.
This collection of information is authorized by 12 U.S.C. §§ 248 and 1844, 15 U.S.C. § 57a(f), and other consumer protection laws. You are not required to file a complaint or inquiry and you may withdraw your complaint or inquiry at any time. However, if you do so, the Federal Reserve may not be able to investigate your complaint or inquiry.